Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR2301-CARVAN-005
Workplace : GIF SUR YVETTE,GIF SUR YVETTE
Date of publication : Thursday, October 08, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 9 months
Expected date of employment : 10 January 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 20140 et 25500€ net per year depending on experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
- Integrate modeling tools and experimental data into a multi-platform compatible software package
- Develop a user-friendly graphical interface
- Test the approaches developed with the users (based on real data acquired on systems of therapeutic interest from the industrial partner and the laboratory).
- Carry out benchmarks
- Development of graphical user interfaces (GUI) in autonomy
- Programming in autonomy (Object Oriented Programming, etc.) under the responsibility of a PI
- Test the approaches developed with different types of users
- Benchmarking (under the responsibility of an IP)
- Solid experience in multi-platform software development
- Solid experience in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge in molecular modeling
- Interest in interacting within a structural biology team
- Good level of English required
The researcher will work within the framework of a collaboration with the Servier Research Institute, with which the Structural Biology and Chemistry team has a long-standing partnership.
Presentation of the unit: its location, its staff, its research themes...
The ICSN is a research unit of the CNRS. Its research projects focus on the chemistry of natural substances and on several related fields more particularly oriented to the chemistry-biology interface. The ICSN is part of the University of Paris Saclay which, since 2015, brings together the research and higher education institutions of southern Paris. The unit is located on the campus of Gif-Sur-Yvette, and has 81 permanent and 59 contractual agents, including 40 PhD students, and welcomes about fifty trainees per year.
The agent will be located in building 23B of the ICSN.
The researcher will work in the CBSA department (Analytical and Structural Biology and Chemistry) of the ICSN and within this department in the "NMR, Biology and Structural Chemistry" team. Carine van Heijenoort is the coordinator of the department and head of the Structural Biology and Chemistry team.The researcher will work under the direct responsibility of François Bontems and Diego Gauto, experts in molecular modeling and protein NMR, and Carine van Heijenoort, expert in protein NMR. He will also work in collaboration with a Servier researcher, and will report regularly on the progress of his research to Servier researchers involved in the project.
We look for a highly motivated candidate, with at least a master/engineer level
We talk about it on Twitter!