Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UAR3598-ARIALL-015
Workplace : AUBERVILLIERS
Date of publication : Friday, February 05, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Remuneration between 2100 and 2700 euros gross per month depending on experience.
Desired level of education : 3-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
- Participate in task 5.4 entitled "Training modules on data management tools and solutions for equity oriented research" of the European project H2020 EOSC-PILLAR .
- Participate in the general monitoring of the EOSC-PILLAR project and particularly its WP5.
- Monitoring and reporting on the progress of WP5 of the EOSC-PILLAR project, monitoring of task 5.4 (virtual and face-to-face meetings with the European partners involved in the task, travel, etc.) and contribution to this task, in line with the objectives of the TGIR Huma-Num in this project,
- Design and production of training modules and other materials aimed at presenting tools and solutions for managing research data, particularly in the social sciences and humanities (materials to be determined, including video montages, video tutorials, educational booklets and other educational materials related to the content of task 5.4, which focuses on SSH data FAIRisation tools):
o Translating a concept or a script into a video support
o Produce short tutorial videos as part of user support or training courses.
o Carry out interviews to promote and communicate on the EOSC Pillar project and the services/tools offered by Huma-Num.
o Produce graphic composition elements using computer graphics tools (computer graphics, typography, etc.).
o Where appropriate, monitor the work of support providers in the production of motion design videos.
- Writing in French and English of reports and notes on the progress of task 5.4 and related activities in which the engineer will participate, participation in the writing in English of the project deliverables in which Huma-Num is involved, or to which it can contribute,
- Participation in meetings of the CONIC cluster and any meeting within the Huma-Num team related to the engineer's activities.
- Knowing how to work in a team,
- Knowing how to collect necessary information for the design of audio-visual media,
- Know how to draw up specifications and technical specifications for the production of teaching materials,
- Mastery of adapted software tools: knowledge of video editing software (final, avid, other), knowledge of basic audio processing
- Mastery of standard software Desktop publishing like Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher and/or Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). The suite made available will be Affinity.
- Mastery of all the stages of video editing (choice of software to be discussed).
- Mastery of video recording (production of short interviews, recording of training sessions or interventions)
- Knowledge of an authoring tool, particularly in the field of eLearning
- Writing skills in French and English (writing reports and notes),
- English language level B2 minimum (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages),
- Mastery of oral and written presentation techniques, drafting of summary documents
- Knowledge of the environment of European projects and that of Higher Education and Research.
Experiences in the field as well as examples of completed projects are requested and can be commented on in an interview. Knowledge of Higher Education and Research will be a plus, especially in the field of Human and Social Sciences.
Officially launched on 5 July 2019, EOSC-Pillar is one of the regional clusters of the European Cloud for Open Science currently in construction, EOSC. Through common policies, FAIR services, common standards and technical choices, its main objective is to federate and progressively harmonise digital infrastructures related to research - all fields combined - in an open science logic.
For a more exhaustive description, see https://www.eosc-pillar.eu/; or: https://www.huma-num.fr/international/H2020.
The TGIR Huma-Num participates in the EOSC-PILLAR project under the CNRS (several laboratories and institutes are involved; IN2P3 coordinates the CNRS participation in this project) and is involved in two Work-Packages (WP): WP6 (Use-cases and Community-driven Pilots) where it leads a task dedicated to the writing and development of use-cases in social sciences and humanities (SSH) and WP5 (The Data layer: establishing FAIR data services at the national and transnational level) where it is involved in a task dealing with the creation of content and teaching materials on FAIR data in SSH (task 5. 4, led by the Italian RNC).
The Audiovisual and Multimedia Systems and Techniques Engineer will be assigned to the Very Large Research Infrastructure - TGIR Huma-Num, supported by the CNRS, the University of Aix Marseille and the Campus Condorcet. To find out more about the missions of the TGIR Huma-Num: https://documentation.huma-num.fr/category/22/about-huma_num.html.
The person recruited will work under the direction of and in collaboration with the scientific coordinator of the EOSC-PILLAR project at Huma-Num as well as with other team members (management, communication, valorisation, data management, user support, etc.). He/she will be integrated within the "CONIC" office (National and International Coordination of Communities) and will collaborate in a transversal way with different Huma-Num clusters within the framework of his/her tasks within a unit currently composed of 25 people spread over Paris and Lyon.
He/she will also collaborate with partners from other institutions involved in the EOSC-PILLAR project.
The person recruited will be assigned to the Paris branch of TGIR Huma-Num on the Condorcet Campus in Aubervilliers.
Constraints and risks
Apart from the current circumstances linked to the Covid-19 crisis limiting travel, this position requires frequent trips to France and Europe.
We talk about it on Twitter!