Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5129-MARCLO-034
Workplace : GRENOBLE
Date of publication : Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2648.79 à 3054.06€ growth monthly
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The LTM lab develops new high index materials for future integration in optical sensors processes of ST under Nano2022 ST funding. The postdoctoral position goals consist in developing new lithography processes for the patterning of nanocomposite microlenses that exhibit high refractive index.
1 : Fabrication of microlenses onto Silicon
• Nanocomposite resist casting using spin-coating
• Direct writing by Laser Lithography using greyscale exposure
• Fabrication of a nanoimprint mold using greyscale contrast
• Optimization of the lithography processes: Baking steps, Development, rinsing
• Benchmarking of the two lithography strategies: Direct writing or Nanoimprint
2 : Characterization of the morphology of the microlenses
• Using SEM
• Using Scatterometry : Ellipsometry and data handling using LTM software
- Experimental and Theoretical background: Lithography, Thin layer characterization techniques, Optics
- Technical Knowhow: Productivity software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Python
- Human knowhow: Dynamic, Eager to learn, Teamworking
LTM is a joint research lab of CNRS/Université Grenoble Alpes with 6 teams among which 4 are dedicated to research, and has more THAN 90 persons working in it. The lab is located at the CEA-LETI site in Grenoble.
The postdoctoral position is opened at the advanced Lithography team of the LTM. The Advanced Lithography team develops specific Lithography processes and lithography resists in the microelectronic field and has a strong expertise on metrology and characterization tools on these topics.
Constraints and risks
Clean Room working: Training on site
Chemical Risks: Training on site
Nano Risks: Training on site
We talk about it on Twitter!