Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR3685-GASHUB-003
Workplace : GIF SUR YVETTE
Date of publication : Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 3 January 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2743.70 and 3896.74 € gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
A 12-month post-doctoral position, renewable for 12 months, is available for the study of the hyperpolarization of alkaline vapors and noble gases at high magnetic field. The detection will be performed by optical means or by magnetic resonance.
- participation to the development of an apparatus making it possible to detect the hyperpolarization of alkaline vapors and noble gases, in particular in the heart of a superconducting magnet
- understanding and optimization of hyperpolarization, in order to optimize the hyperpolarization of noble gases, in particular xenon 129 and krypton 83
- strong skills in atomic physics
- strong skills in instrumentation
- an experience in NMR would be greatly appreciated
The work will take place at LSDRM (Laboratory "Structure and Dynamics by Magnetic Resonance"), within NIMBE (Nanosciences et Innovation pour les Matériaux, la Biomédecine et l'Energie), a CEA research service, on the research site of Saclay, located 20 km south-west of Paris. LSDRM carries out instrumental and methodological research in NMR aimed in particular at increasing the sensitivity of the method.
We talk about it on Twitter!