Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5026-FREBON0-058
Workplace : PESSAC
Date of publication : Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Scientific Responsible name : Jean-Marc BASSAT
Type of Contract : PhD Student contract / Thesis offer
Contract Period : 36 months
Start date of the thesis : 1 November 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2 135,00 € gross monthly
Description of the thesis topic
This thesis work will be organized around the following main points :
- Development of doped ceria-based ceramic cells, by tape-casting, screen-printing and infiltration of solutions.
- This work is based on the results already obtained in a still running thesis (defence scheduled next november), which is carried out in partnership between IRCER in Limoges and ICMCB in Bordeaux
- The oxygen electrode is now well identified, a work has to be performed on the hydrogen electrode.
- The development work will be carried out in close partnership with SOLVAY company that will provide the required powders and salt precursors. SOLVAY will also co-fund half of the thesis grant.
- La société SRT Micro-céramique offrira ses services pour le développement des cellules à grande échelle (et grande taille)
- Les mesures électrochimiques en modes SOFC et EHT conduits à l'ICMCB et au CEA
Développement en parallèle d'un banc de mesures EHT
Created in 1995, the Bordeaux Condensed Matter Chemistry Institute (ICMCB)
focuses its research on Solid State Chemistry, Materials Science and
Molecular Sciences: design, prepare, shape and characterize
materials to discover, master and optimize specific functions.
The ICMCB carries out fundamental research on model materials and / or
likely to have applications.
The complementarity of the approaches and the synergy thus created have enabled the Institute
to consolidate its national and international position in the field of materials.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!