Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMS3598-ARIALL-011
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Monday, June 22, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Remuneration between 2510€ and 3194€ euros gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Within the framework of the H2020 TRIPLE project, we are looking for a Data Engineer / IT Developer to create the processing chain and develop the TRIPLE APIs.
The person recruited will carry out the following activities:
● Develop the data processing chain for the new platform;
● Set up the tools necessary for data enrichment;
● Organize the indexing of the data;
● Develop the platform's REST APIs;
● Build the TRIPLE web platform.
● Mastery of object programming techniques;
● Knowledge of data interoperability methods and techniques and the Semantic Web (RDF, SPARQL, JSON-LD);
● Advanced knowledge of search engine tools (ElasticSearch in particular);
● Knowledge of stream processing methods: Talend, Spark, Flink, Kafka, etc.;
● Experience in Big-Data technologies;
● Advanced knowledge of APIs (REST) and data languages (JSON, XML);
● Knowledge of the Symfony 4 Framework;
● Advanced degree of PHP, jQuery and SASS development languages;
● Advanced knowledge of the organization in Agile mode;
● English language B2 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
● Ability to report to the project manager
● Apply the techniques of the domain
● Complex real-time data processing
● Manage relationships with stakeholders
● Develop technical documentation
● Regular vigils
● Accompanying and advising
● Taste for teamwork
The TRIPLE project (Targeting Researchers through Innovative Practices and Multilingual Exploration) is structured by a consortium of 19 partners from all over Europe, national and European public institutions, foundations and SMEs, funded by the European Commission with 5.6 million euros between 2019 and 2023. The TRIPLE project is a dedicated service of the European research infrastructure OPERAS and will be offered in the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) catalogue. The project will help Social and Human Sciences (SHS) research in Europe to become more visible, effective and efficient, and will contribute to the reuse of data and projects within the SHS and beyond.
The IT developer will be assigned to the Very Large Research Infrastructure - TGIR Huma-Num, supported by the CNRS, the University of Aix Marseille and Campus Condorcet. To find out more about the missions of the TGIR Huma-Num: https://www.huma-num.fr/la-tgir-en-bref.
The developer will be part of the unit's "Digital Services" department under the responsibility of the head of the department, who is also involved in the TRIPLE project, and will collaborate transversally with the different Huma-Num departments within a unit currently composed of 19 people spread over Paris and Lyon. He/she will work in particular in collaboration with the TRIPLE coordinators and project manager to ensure that deadlines and specifications established by the European Commission are respected.
The person recruited will be assigned to the Lyon branch of the TGIR (housed at the IN2P3 Computing Centre in Villeurbanne) but an assignment on the Paris branch (Campus Condorcet in Aubervilliers) could be envisaged.
Constraints and risks
Frequent travel in France and Europe is to be expected.
We talk about it on Twitter!