Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7606-JULTIE-004
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Monday, November 09, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2000 and 2500 euros gross monthly (approximatively)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
This position is open as part of a research project on topological data analysis (ERC TORI). In particular, the recruited engineer will work on the design of methods and algorithms for the topological analysis of large-dimensional data.
- Design of topological data analysis methods
- Design of algorithms for these methods
- Implementation of these algorithms in C ++ within the TTK library (https://topology-tool-kit.github.io/)
- General maintenance of TTK
- Experiments and evaluations of these methods on real data provided by our partners
- Documentation of results in scientific publications
- Topological data analysis
- Programming in C ++
This project will be carried out within the framework of the ERC TORI project, led by Julien Tierny (https://julien-tierny.github.io/), within the computer laboratory of Sorbonne University (LIP6), in the heart of Paris.
We talk about it on Twitter!