Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5026-FREBON0-059
Workplace : PESSAC
Date of publication : Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2648.79 et 3054.06€ monthly gross according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The main tasks will consist to:
• Carrying out coatings of different compositions,
• Optimizing the existing process to achieve high thicknesses,
• Characterizing the microstructural properties of coatings (composition, structure, grain sizes, crystallinity, etc.),
• Characterizing their adhesion to parts of complex geometries.
This postdoctoral project is part of the alternatives development to hard chrome commonly used in the aircraft industry for coating applications on steels. The main objective is to coat parts of complex geometry with coatings of thicknesses greater than 10 µm
PhD in physico-chemistry of materials with good experience as an experimenter.
• A first experience in the field of ceramic materials would be appreciated,
• Excellent level in French and / or English,
• Good writing and analytical skills and good synthesis ability,
• Autonomy, curiosity, ease of working in a team, good communicator,
• Motivation to acquire new skills / knowledge.
Created in 1995, the Bordeaux Condensed Matter Chemistry Institute (ICMCB)
focuses its research on Solid State Chemistry, Materials Science and
Molecular Sciences: design, prepare, shape and characterize
materials to discover, master and optimize specific functions.
The ICMCB carries out fundamental research on model materials and / or
likely to have applications.
The complementarity of the approaches and the synergy thus created have enabled the Institute
to consolidate its national and international position in the field of materials.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!