Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR8001-OLISTA-006
Workplace : TOULOUSE
Date of publication : Friday, January 31, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 13 April 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2000 to 2600 euros
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Development of a stabilization system for walking with the humanoid robot TALOS. The candidat mission is to choose or develop a control algorithm which is allowing the robot Pyrene to maintain its balance while walking. The main difficulty is to cope with the compliant behavior of the robot hip.
- Bibliography on the subject
- Development of control algorithms on the basis of the group softwares to perform whole body control.
- Implementation in python and C++
- Deployment and validation on the Pyrène robot.
- Knowledge on humanoid control (centroidal dynamics and whole body)
- C++ and python programming are necessary. Newcomers are welcome if they have a strong control background with a strong commitments to learn.
- Capabilities to design and apply an experimental methodology.
- The work will be done at the LAAS laboratory located in Toulouse, and more precisely in the Gepetto group.
- The successful candidate will interact with the other members of the laboratory and will participate to the work which are using the stabilizer.
Constraints and risks
Experiments with the humanoid robot of high size (1m75) and weighting 100 Kg.
We talk about it on Twitter!