Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR8001-ISAQUE-002
Workplace : TOULOUSE
Date of publication : Thursday, November 19, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2 088 to 2206€ brut per month according to the experience
Desired level of education : 4-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The agent role aims at upgrading an experimental platform (Quanser 3DOF helicopter) in particular regarding the electronic interface and the interconnection with Matlab. In this context, the agent will be in charge of developing the hardware and software architecture to link the computer (operating with Matlab), the power electronics and the physical system, to enable access to the helicopter inputs and outputs directly from a simple Matlab script.
- Purchase process of electronic cards and electronic devices
- Electronic connection and wiring
- Development matlab script to interface with the electronic card
- Development matlab HMI
- Experimental evaluation of controllers
- expertise in electrical or mechanical engineering
- background in programming and modelling tools such as MATLAB.
- Knowledge regarding drones and embedded electronics (sensors, actuators, electronic cards) as much as possible
- Scientific rigour, organisation and communication skills
The job offer is for LAAS, Toulouse, which mains research areas are micro and nano-electronics, robotics, computer science and automation. The lab is structured in 6 scientific departments, organized in several teams. The engineer will a member of the MAC (Methods and Algorithms for Control) team, whose research pertains control theory and optimization. He/she will be in direct contact with researchers and students of the team, interested to test their control design on the experimental platform, located inside the team space.
We talk about it on Twitter!