Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR9197-ODILEC2-092
Workplace : GIF SUR YVETTE
Date of publication : Monday, September 20, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between € 2728 and € 3881 gross per month, depending on professional experience and CNRS salary scale
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The hired individual (postdoctoral researcher) will contribute to research projects supported by an Equipe FRM grant entitled « Neurogenetics of the blind cavefish, Astyanax mexicanus ».
- Research: molecular and morphogenetic mechanisms underlying eye malformations in the blind Mexican cavefish.
- Theoretical: development biology, neurobiology, evo-devo.
- Technical: scRNA-Seq, genome edition, transgenesis in fish models; imaging; embryology.
- Motivation, rigor, inventiveness, precision.
- Ability to work in a team and in autonomy.
The hired individual will work at the Paris-Saclay Institute of Neuroscience (Neuro-PSI), which currently gathers about 25 research teams (~300 people). She/He will join the team “Development and evolution of the forebrain” (2 CNRS researchers, 1 associate professor, 1 engineer, 1 technician, 1 postdoc, 2 PhD students), and will work under the supervision of the team leader (S. Rétaux).
Possibility of contract extension
We talk about it on Twitter!