Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8502-VERTHI-001
Workplace : ORSAY
Date of publication : Friday, October 04, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : From 2695.56 to 3107.82 (from 2200 to 2536 net)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The candidate will join the scanning probe research team in the Nanoscale at the Nanosecond group (NS2) to investigate the time-dependent nature of atomic scale interactions – including the dynamics of isolated spins in conventional and topological superconductors – using conventional scanning tunnelling microscopy and current noise measurements.
- Low temperature scanning tunneling microscopy measurements (topography, spectroscopy, spectroscopic mapping).
- Atomically resolved current-noise measurements.
- Maintenance of scanning probe facility, and development of upgrades to the facility.
- Expertise in correlated electron systems, superconductivity, scanning probe techniques.
- Non-linear transport and Current noise measurements.
- Low temperatures, single-shot 3He fridge.
In the Nanoscale at the Nanosecond (NS2) group, at the solid state physics laboratory (LPS Orsay). NS2 group is also working on superconducting spintronics, quantum noise and quantum simulation and quantum optics.
We talk about it on Twitter!