Reference : UMR8156-ESTGIR-006
Nombre de Postes : 1
Workplace : AUBERVILLIERS
Date of publication : Tuesday, January 17, 2023
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 10 months
Expected date of employment : 13 February 2023
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2700 and 3900 € gross per month depending on experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
This recruitment will take place within the UMR8156 Iris (CNRS - EHESS - Inserm - USPN) as part of the Monde d'Avant Monde d'Après (MAMA) project funded by the CNRS.
The person recruited will be responsible for producing statistical analyses on the basis of large representative surveys and may, depending on his/her skills, carry out complementary qualitative work
- Analysis of the Credoc survey and the Epicov survey, statistical survey on health status and living conditions in relation to the coronavirus epidemic (Covid-19)
- Multivariate statistical analyses (AFC, CAH, regressions)
- Development of a questionnaire
- Documentary and bibliographical analysis
- Drafting of articles
- Participation in the management of the project (valorization)
PhD in sociology or related humanities and social sciences, in France or abroad
Skills required :
- Mastery of statistical models and tools
- Interest in interdisciplinary work
Possible additional skills :
- Experience in qualitative survey methods (observations and interviews)
The person recruited will work under the responsibility of Mr Alexis Spire, CNRS Research Director, within the Iris UMR8156, in collaboration with the team of the Monde d'Avant Monde d'Après (MAMA) project funded by the CNRS.
The person will be welcomed in the laboratory spaces on the Condorcet Campus, Bâtiment Recherche Sud, 5 cours des Humanités 93322 Aubervilliers.
We talk about it on Twitter!