Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8004-ANTTIS-003
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Monday, June 7, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : beween 2605 and 3007 euros per month (gross salary)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The postdoctoral researcher will work in the Institut des Matériaux Poreux de Paris (IMAP). He will be in charge of the development of switchable porous hybrid solids by loading spin crossover complexes in the pores of MOFs (Metal-Organic Frameworks). This project aims at investigating how vapor sorption can impact the electronic properties of hybrid solids in order to go towards the design of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) sensors.
- Synthesis of MOF and spin crossover complexes.
- Synthesis and characterization (structure and switching properties) of MOFs/complexes hybrid solids.
- Shaping and investigation of the potential of such solids for VOCs sensing.
- Coordination and solid state chemistry
- Structural caracterization of crystalline solids (powder and single crystals).
- Physical properties of porous solids (sorption...)
The Institute of Porous MAterials of Paris (IMAP) is a CNRS-ENS-ESPCI research team dedicated to the synthesis and characterization of Metal Organic Frameworks for applications in the fields of health, energy and environment. The group is located at the core of Paris, at the Ecole Normale Supérieure and the Ecole Supérieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles de Paris within the frame of the Paris Sciences et Lettres University.
Constraints and risks
Required documents: CV, including a full list of publication, motivation letter, and references contact information
We talk about it on Twitter!