Reference : UMR7606-JULTIE-018
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Monday, September 19, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 1500 and 2000 euros net monthly approximately
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
This position is open as part of a research project on topological data analysis (ERC TORI, http://erc-tori.github.io/).
In particular, the recruited person will work on the design of methods and algorithms for the topological analysis of data in a distributed computing context.
This position is offered upstream of a doctoral position on topological data analysis in a distributed context (pre-PhD thesis).
- Design of topological data analysis methods
- Design of algorithms for these methods
- Implementation of these algorithms in C ++ within the TTK library (https://topology-tool-kit.github.io/)
- Experiments and evaluations of these methods on real data provided by our partners
- Documentation of results in scientific publications
- Programming in C ++
- Experience with OpenMP and MPI
This project will be carried out within the framework of the ERC TORI project, led by Julien Tierny (https://julien-tierny.github.io/), within the computer laboratory of Sorbonne University (LIP6), in the heart of Paris.
We talk about it on Twitter!