Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7533-BEAMOE0-011
Workplace : AUBERVILLIERS
Date of publication : Friday, September 11, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2020
Proportion of work : Part time
Remuneration : between 2130 and 2400 euros gross monthly depending on experience
Desired level of education : 4-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Working under the scientific coordinator of the European program and his research team, the project support officer will assist them in the implementation of the program TARICA - PoliTical And socio-institutional change in NoRth AfrICA: competition of models and diversity of trajectories.
His/her functions cover the administrative aspects, the dissemination and valorization of research activities and results (communication, management of the ERC TARICA website) as well as the strategic component and the animation of the research team.
- Monitoring of contractual deadlines (deliverables, activity reports, administrative reports)
- Follow-up of the activities of the research team;
- Animation and management of information with and between participants, provision of the tools necessary for monitoring (time sheets, templates, collaborative platform on the Internet);
- Organization of scientific events and workshops,
- Participation in the drafting of research activity reports;
- Integration and dissemination of content on the program's website, on social networks (twitter, facebook) and dissemination of research results to the scientific community and the general public.
- Creation of posters and flyers for the scientific events of the ERC TARICA project.
- Master's degree (very good knowledge of the field of human and social sciences and management);
- Knowledge of the organization of research in France and Europe;
- Writing skills;
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- Experience in supporting European and/or international projects;
- Experience in the management of a web site
- Ability to work in a multicultural context;
- Initiative and autonomy.
- Within the UMR LADYSS, Paris
- 6-month fixed-term contract;
- The candidate must be resident in France.
We talk about it on Twitter!