Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7253-PHIXU-001
Workplace : COMPIEGNE
Date of publication : Friday, October 04, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 9 months
Expected date of employment : 2 December 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2423 et 3100 euros before taxes depending on the experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The goal of this 9 months research engineer position is to participate to the software developments, hardware integration and demonstrator set up on autonomous vehicles facilities of Heudiasyc laboratory within the fields of LiDAR perception and localization for safe autonomous navigation.
The main tasks of this position are:
- Management and conception of software development for the acquisition of LiDAR data during experimentations
- Creation and management of the perception dataset
- Implementation of an obstacle detection solution using a LiDAR sensor and a HD map
- Definition of test and validation procedures in case of uncertain localization
- Good knowledge of project management software as well as GIT, CMake
- Strong skills in C/C++ and/or Python
- Knowledge on ROS middleware and databases (SQLite, Spatialite)
- Experience in conception, development and test of embedded software for robotics
- Good communication English skills for international meetings
A scientific interest and capacity to work in autonomy are expected skills. A MSc degree, or equivalent, in computer science is required.
Based on its long-time experience in the field of intelligent vehicles, the Heudiasyc laboratory (UMR CNRS 7253) based at the Université de technologie de Compiègne is building today a strategic partnership with RENAULT within the joint laboratory SIVALab to work on high integrity navigation systems for autonomous vehicles with a focus on perception and localization.
We talk about it on Twitter!