Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5600-PATGIL-029
Workplace : LYON 07
Date of publication : Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2675 et 3805 euros brut depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Contribution to researches on hydromorphological characterization of rivers on a global scale based on satellite imagery and vector data
- data collection from satellite image processing
- consolidation with vector data currently available worldwide,
- data processing based on typological analysis and cartographic visualization
- identification of morphological types
- explanation of morphological types based on regional physiographic variables.
- preparation of publications in journals in the field.
The candidate must hold a Ph.D. in geography and have a research competence, attested by at least one first/co-first or second author publication, related to the theme and activities of the project.
The position is located within the Lyon ENS component of the EVS laboratory (150 permanent researchers and administrative staff, 180 PhD students), a joint CNRS / University of Lyon multi-site research unit spread over the Lyon Saint-Etienne geographical area).
Constraints and risks
no particular constraints or specific risks identified.
We talk about it on Twitter!