Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5566-CARBAR-003
Workplace : TOULOUSE,TOULOUSE
Date of publication : Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 December 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2648 and 3054 euros (gross-pay/month)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Development of an autonomous electrochemical sensor to measure silicate concentration in seawater, adaptation and implementation of the sensor on float.
- Improvement of square wave voltammetry detection process
- data post-treatment and feasibility study of an integrated data post-treatment algorithm
- Development of electrochemical parameters suitable for float integration
- Laboratory validation and in situ deployment of profiler vehicule with integrated sensor
- Electrochemistry, analytical electrochemistry
- Square Wave Voltammetry
- Instrumental development for oceanography
- Knowledge and experience in silicate and phosphate electrochemical sensors use developed at LEGOS
- In situ deployments experience
The candidate will be based in LEGOS laboratory in Toulouse, under the supervision of Alexandre Ganachaud and Carole Barus within the "electrochemistry" platform whose objectives are the development of new autonomous sensors for in situ analysis of molecules of interest in natural waters.
Research activities regarding this job offer will be part of the European project NAUTILOS (EU-H2020) started the 1st of October 2020.
We talk about it on Twitter!