Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5275-FABCAR-031
Workplace : GRENOBLE
Date of publication : Monday, December 30, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2076€ and 2477€ gross monthly salary according to experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The project manager will assist the CNRS scientific manager in the implementation of the European research infrastructure project EPOS-SP, funded by the European Commission in the framework of Horizon 2020.
- Map and analyse the financing patterns of services and data production of the European EPOS infrastructure in partner countries
- Develop support methodologies to contribute to the sustainability of data production and distribution by EPOS.
- Participate in the identification, analysis and remediation of EPOS long-term financial and technical risks.
- Contribute to CNRS participation in EPOS activities concerning Open Science
- Contribute to activities related to the implementation of the governance of EPOS services
- Participate in the project's activity and financial reports.
- Interact with all the partners according to the progress of the work/Interfacing with the project partners
- Assist the scientific leader throughout the project
- Training and/or experience in the management of organsations or of European projects, in particular research infrastructure projects
- Very good analytical, synthesis and writing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong interest in science and society issues
- Experience in the international field
- Ability to work in a team, especially in a multicultural context
- Spirit of initiative
- Organizational capacity
- Good French skills would be appreciated
EPOS (European Plate Observing System) is a European research infrastructure in the field of observation and understanding of the Earth and associated natural hazards. 14 countries, including France, are currently members of EPOS-ERIC. EPOS is a Landmark on the ESFRI roadmap, and inscribed onto the roadmap of National Infrastructures of the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. The EPOS-SP project is dedicated to activities that aim to contribute to the sustainability of the activities associated with EPOS. The CNRS is responsible for a Work Package and is involved in 5 other EPOS-SP Work Packages, through the involvement in EPOS of many French laboratories and observatories represented. The work will be carried out in collaboration with the national and international partners of EPOS, and in direct link with the Scientific Partnership Service of the National Institute of Sciences of the Universe (INSU) of the CNRS. The project manager will be located at the ISTerre laboratory in Grenoble (France). ISTerre is a research laboratory in Earth Sciences. A joint research unit of the CNRS, Grenoble Alpes University, Savoie Mont Blanc University, IRD and IFSTTAR, the Institut des Sciences de la Terre (ISTerre) is one of the main laboratories of the Grenoble Earth and Space Science Observatory (Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers de Grenoble). 15 European projects are managed by ISTerre.
Constraints and risks
- Travel in Europe to be planned
We talk about it on Twitter!