Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5256-PHIVER-004
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Friday, April 30, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 July 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2675 - 3084 € gross monthly salary according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The researcher will be in charge of the characterisation of catalysts used for the after-treatment of gasoline light-duty vehicles. The objective is to unravel the impact of the ageing (temperature, oxidising and reducing atmosphere) on the reactivity of PGM (Platinum Group Metals : Pt, Pd, Rh).
- Characterisation of catalysts using different methods (microscopy, RAMAN, IR, thermo-programmed methods...) (responsibility)
- Analysis and interpretation of results (responsibility)
- Writing of reports (responsibility)
Strong skills in
- Physical chemistry of materials
- Heterogeneous catalysis
- Automotive post-treatment catalysis
- Characterisation techniques of catalysts
- high level of English
The post-doc researcher will work in the CARE team (Catalytic and Atmospheric Reactivity for the Environment) of the Institute of Researches on Catalysis and Environment of LYON (IRCELYON). This academic laboratory located in Villeurbanne (France) is fully devoted to heterogeneous catalysis. The CARE group is focus on environmental topics such as the automotive post-treatment catalysis.
We talk about it on Twitter!