Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR137-JAVVIL-005
Workplace : PALAISEAU,PALAISEAU
Date of publication : Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 December 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2200 and 2500 euros gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The researcher will participate in the fabrication of superconducting junctions and devices, and in their characterization via low temperature electrical transport measurements under different stimuli (electric fields, magnetic field, light,). The researcher will work in collaboration with students and, to a certain extent, will be responsible for supervising and coordinating their work.
- Electronic and optical lithography.
- Magneto-transport measurements.
- Modeling of results
- Modélisation des résultats
The candidate holds a Ph.D. and must be an experimentalist with proven experience in some of the following areas:
- Superconductivity: Josephson effects.
- Cuprates, heterostructures and/or complex oxide devices :
- ac/dc magneto-transport, differential conductance measurements, Josephson characterization.
- Lithography, clean room work.
The researcher will work in the "SUPRA" team at the CNRS/Thales Joint Physics Unit.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!