Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UAR3598-ARIALL-016
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Friday, March 26, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 June 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Remuneration between 2510 and 3194€ gross per month depending on experience
Desired level of education : Engineer
Experience required : Indifferent
In the framework of the H2020 TRIPLE project, we are looking for a Data Engineer / Computer Developer to create the TRIPLE data processing and enrichment chain.
The person recruited will carry out the following activities:
● Develop the data processing chain for the new platform
● Set up the needed tools for data enrichment
● Set up the needed tools for the normalisation of the data
● Organise the indexing of the data
● Skills in object programming techniques
● Skills in data interoperability methods and techniques and the Semantic Web (RDF, SPARQL, JSON-LD)
● Advanced skills in search engine tools (ElasticSearch in particular)
● Knowledge of stream processing methods: Airflow, Talend, Spark, Flink, Kafka, etc.
● Experience in Big-Data technologies
● Advanced skills in APIs (REST) and data languages (JSON, XML)
● Advanced skills in Agile organisation
● English language B2 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
● Ability to report to the project manager
● Apply the domain techniques
● Ability to carry out complex and real-time data processing
● Manage relations with interlocutors, in particular by videoconference, depending on the health context
● Draw up technical documentation
● Regular monitoring
● Provide support and advice
● Taste for teamwork
● High degree of autonomy, particularly in a teleworking context in view of the health situation.
The TRIPLE (Targeting Researchers through Innovative Practices and Multilingual Exploration) project is structured by a consortium of 19 partners, from all over Europe, national and European public institutions, foundations and SMEs, funded by the European Commission with €5.6 million between 2019 and 2023. The TRIPLE project is a dedicated service of the European research infrastructure OPERAS and will be offered in the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) catalogue. The project will help Social Sciences and Humanities (HSS) research in Europe to gain visibility, be more effective and efficient, and contribute to the reuse of data and projects within SSH and beyond.
The IT developer will be assigned to the very large Research Infrastructure - TGIR Huma-Num, supported by the CNRS, the Condorcet Campus and the University of Aix Marseille. For more information on the missions of the TGIR Huma-Num: https://www.huma-num.fr/
The developer will be part of the ACCES department (Architecture - Design - Knowledge - Enrichment - Service) under the responsibility of the department manager, also involved in TRIPLE project, and will collaborate transversally with the different Huma-Num departments within a unit currently composed of 24 people spread over Paris and Lyon. He/she will work in collaboration with the TRIPLE coordinator and project manager to ensure that the deadlines and specifications set by the European Commission are met.
The person recruited will be assigned to the Lyon branch of the TGIR (housed at the IN2P3 Computing Centre in Villeurbanne) but an assignment to the Paris branch (Condorcet Campus in Aubervilliers) could be considered.
Constraints and risks
Apart from the current circumstances related to the Covid-19 crisis limiting travel, this position requires frequent travel in France and Europe.
We talk about it on Twitter!