Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : INS1650-SONVEL-018
Workplace : PARIS 16
Date of publication : Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : From 2 151 € to 2 272 € depending on the education level and expertise
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Under the direct supervision of the Director General (DG), the Program Manager (PM) will participate in the implementation phase of AnaEE and contribute to the technical implementation of the hub, the centres, and the link with the national platforms. She/he will assist the DG in the implementation of the project coordination.
Among these missions, the PM will:
• Assistance of the DG to contribute, impulse, implement and maintain the work program of AnaEE and its management plan.
• Elaborate the documentation management plan and implement it.
• Participate to the elaboration of the documentation of AnaEE, including the Scientific and Technical Document, Business case, legal agreements with the national nodes and platforms, documentation of the services provided by AnaEE in collaboration with the appropriate experts, etc.
• Maintain the collaboration and cohesion within AnaEE with the heads and project managers of the Centres, national nodes, and also the representatives of the member countries and institutes.
• Establish and follow the contacts with the stakeholders (members, industrials, etc.)
• Contribution to the internal and external communication plans, and communication programs.
• Proven knowledge of the management techniques of institutional organizations.
• Proven knowledge of project management techniques.
• Knowledge of the European landscape of public research institutions, as well as the framework for research of the European Commission, past (H2020) and future (Horizon Europe).
• Basic knowledge of the legal framework, as well as knowledge of the IPR and industrial relationship legal framework.
• Proficiency in English, at least at level C2 (CERFL).
• Competences in internal and external communication techniques, knowledge of the media, paper, web and social networks
• A working knowledge of French would be an asset.
• Capacity to understand the main issues of scientific research, especially in the domain of AnaEE (ecology).
• Good negotiation skills
• Capacity in writing technical or administrative documents, often within an international collaboration.
• Ability to communicate with the general public, as well as more specific audiences (stakeholders)
• Organization of meetings, possibly leading them
• Capacity to follow activities and files, and to report about them
• Autonomy and leadership
• Ability in collaborating within an international environment.
AnaEE is a distributed research infrastructure for experimental manipulation of managed and unmanaged terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems. It is on the ESFRI roadmap since 2010 and has entered its implementation phase, with the view to set up an ERIC. AnaEE is being evaluated by the ESFRI (European Science Forum for Research Infrastructures) to become a European Landmark, and will postulate in October 2020 for the status of ERIC (European Research Infrastructure Consortium) with legal personality.
The mission of AnaEE is to provide the tools and services needed to obtain the knowledge necessary to tackle the complex global environmental challenges facing human societies. Its core task is to provide open, coordinated access to 4 types of platforms: state-of-the-art open-air and enclosed experimental platforms equipped with the latest technology, sophisticated analytical platforms and modelling platforms. AnaEE will support European scientists and policymakers to develop solutions to the challenges of food security and environmental sustainability.
AnaEE will accomplish its mission by building permanent and substantial links among researchers, science managers, policy makers, public and private sector innovators, and citizens. AnaEE services will be organised by its Central Hub and the three Service Centres that are part of the ERIC: Technology Centre in Copenhagen, Data and Modelling Centre in Bologna, Interface and Synthesis Centre in Prague.
AnaEE seeks a project manager for a full-time position for its Central Hub in Gif-sur-Yvette, near Paris. The Central Hub of AnaEE has for main tasks : 1) it is the central point for the communication with the national nodes, users, stakeholders, and authorities; 2) it coordinates the activities of the Centres, including the joint development activities, staff exchange and training; 3) general administration of the ERIC, organisation of the governance and management meetings, management of ERIC activities; 4) development and management of the web portal and support services; 5) Promotion, communication and marketing of AnaEE-ERIC.
Constraints and risks
Position based at the AnaEE hub, Gif sur Yvette, France.
This position needs to make short travels in Europe.
We talk about it on Twitter!