Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8248-PASMAM2-003
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Friday, October 8, 2021
Scientific Responsible name : Dr Claudia Lunghi
Type of Contract : PhD Student contract / Thesis offer
Contract Period : 36 months
Start date of the thesis : 1 November 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : €2135 monthy gross
Description of the thesis topic
The project will investigate the relationship between hebbian and homeostatic plasticity by combining behavioural measures of ocular dominance with EEG in adult healthy volunteers and potentially in clinical populations.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Master's degree in psychology, cognitive neuroscience or related field
- Experience in experimental psychology
- Basic programming skills and/or strong motivation to become proficient in Matlab and/or Python
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Basic experience with cognitive neuroscience methods, e.g. psychophysics, eye tracking, EEG or similar.
The work will be carried out in the Perceptual Systems Laboratory, 29 rue d'Ulm, 75005 Paris, under the supervision of Dr Claudia Lunghi.
Constraints and risks
No particular risks.
We talk about it on Twitter!