Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR7371-OLICOU-001
Workplace : PARIS 06
Date of publication : Wednesday, November 06, 2019
Scientific Responsible name : Olivier Couture
Type of Contract : PhD Student contract / Thesis offer
Contract Period : 36 months
Start date of the thesis : 2 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2 135,00 € gross monthly
Description of the thesis topic
The PhD student will participate in a research project supported by the European Research Council (ERC). The project aims to develop super-resolved ultrasound for the diagnosis of stroke in the clinic.
The PhD student will be brought to:
- Program ultrasound acquisition sequences on an ultrasound system
- Conduct experiments to validate ultrasound imaging
- Simulate the propagation of ultrasonic waves in complex environments
- Validate an ultrasound system for clinical transfer
- Evaluate the ultrasound system on preclinical models
The work will be carried out in the context of the Microvascular Physiology and Pathology team within the Biomedical Imaging Laboratory at Sorbonne University (CNRS, INSERM).
We talk about it on Twitter!