Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR8241-MARGRE-002
Workplace : TOULOUSE
Date of publication : Thursday, July 22, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 15 months
Expected date of employment : 1 October 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2900-3700
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Synthesis of transition metal complexes (Ru, Fe, Co, Mn), structural characterization and study of their reactivity for the dehydrogenation of organic compounds
Synthesis and characterization activities of transition metal complexes under an inert atmosphere will be carried out by the researcher (M / F) activities will be simultaneously directed towards:
- the synthesis of new complexes of Ru, Fe, Co, Mn.
- structural characterization by the usual techniques (NMR, IR, RX, etc.) available at the LCC or accessible via the technical platforms.
- the study of the catalytic properties of these complexes
In order to carry out this research project, we are looking for an experienced, motivated and dynamic candidate, able to work independently on a collaborative project and having a sense of the collective. The skills required are:
- synthesis techniques in a controlled atmosphere
- structural characterization by combining various techniques for organometallic complexes.
- acquisition and analysis of data from catalytic reaction.
-fluent practice of written and spoken English
-capacity of organization and time management
- ability to work independently and in a team
The CDD will be carried out at LCC (UPR-8241) in the "Small Molecule Activation" team and will be supervised by Dr Mary GRELLIER. The project is part of a collaboration with the ICGM of Montpellier for the development of new catalysts for the dehydrogenation of simple organic molecules under mild conditions.
We talk about it on Twitter!