Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR8241-ANTSIM-005
Workplace : TOULOUSE,TOULOUSE
Date of publication : Friday, October 16, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 December 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2648 and 3054 € gross per month according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The recruited agent will be responsible for preparing original dinitrogen complexes intended to facilitate the functionalization of dinitrogen, especially with organic reagents.
- experimental work in the laboratory
- maintenance of equipments
- literature survey
- supervision of doctoral students and interns
- article writing
- dissemination of results in congresses
- good knowledge of general chemistry
- excellent knowledge of organic and inorganic chemistries
- excellent mastery of experimental techniques of organic, inorganic and organometallic chemistry, in particular those related to the manipulation of reactive species
- excellent mastery of NMR
- excellent assessment of risks related to the laboratory environment
- excellent level of spoken and written English
- good communication skills
- skills welcome: electrochemistry, UV-Vis and infrared spectroscopy, RPE
The research will take place at the Coordination Chemistry Laboratory (LCC), in Toulouse, France.
We talk about it on Twitter!