Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR3407-JOCACH-001
Workplace : VILLETANEUSE
Date of publication : Saturday, November 09, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2695 € GROSS and 3107 € GROSS per month depending on the background
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
This post-doctoral work will be based on the use of the PACVD diamond deposition processes already available at the LSPM as well as on the associated film characterization equipments. Preparation facilities (lithography, etching,...) will be also used in the clean room of the University of Paris 13 in order to structure the synthesized diamond films.
- Growth of monocrystalline diamond films
- Optimization of a process for the synthesis of nanodiamond particles
- Cleanroom microfabrication processes
- elaboration and characterization of materials
- Microwave plasma assisted CVD material growth
- Raman characterization, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Photoluminescence, Cathodoluminescence
- Good knowledge of vacuum techniques
- Cleanroom skills
- Ability to work in a team
The work will take place within the LSPM's DCM (Diamond and Carbon Materials) team, which already has more than 20 years of experience in the synthesis of very high quality monocrystalline diamond layers and more recently has been strongly involved in the development of films for quantum technologies.
Constraints and risks
We talk about it on Twitter!