Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR3346-NADMAA-055
Workplace : FUTUROSCOPE
Date of publication : Monday, November 22, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2663 € et 3783 € gross monthly according to experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The CNRS, PPRIME Institute, based in Futuroscope, is recruiting a researcher whose mission will be to contribute to the research project entitled "For an ergonomic, human and interactive factory 4.0 by machine virtualization" supported by the Region Nouvelle Aquitaine (AAPR2020A-2020-8598010) and it is integrated into the work of the joint ANR Mach4 laboratory initiated in January 2019 between the RoBioSS team of the Pprime Institute and the company ITECA located in Angouleme (16).
The activities of the post-doc researcher will contribute to the development and programming of a tool to assist in the design and optimisation of production cells (dynamic modelling, simulation, optimisation).
This work is part of the development of a 4.0 platform dedicated to human-environment interaction for the factory of the future. The mission concerns developments in robotics, control and machine virtualisation for the factory of the future in the context of the ANR Mach4 joint laboratory (https://anr.fr/Projet-ANR-18-LCV2-0003).
The activities of the recruited researcher will contribute to the development of an Industry 4.0 platform dedicated to human-environment interactions. The collaborator will work with the team to develop software tools to assist in the design and optimization of production cells.
The research activities will fall in the four categories:
- integration of augmented reality and artificial intelligence tools in the context of the desing of a remote operation system for manipulation in extreme environments;
- development of digital twins of industrial installations which will integrate the dynamic behaviour of the various machines and operators, and model their interactions, right from the design process of the industrial site;
- operator instrumentation in immersion in a virtual reality environment, aiming at the development of workstations;
- design and implementation of a cobotic cell (man-robot cooperation in industrial production environment).
The candidate will have to possess the following skills:
- Control - command of robotic devices
- Software development in C++
- Collaborative and open robotics
- Mechanical modelling in robotics
- Motion planning / Scientific computing
The RoBioSS team (Robotics Biomechanics Sport and Health) of the Mechanical Engineering and Complex Systems department of the PPRIME Institute has a dual expertise in robotics and biomechanics (https://www.pprime.fr/?q=fr/recherche-scientifique/d3). It hosts two technological platforms referenced within the Equipex Robotex network (http://equipex-robotex.fr/); these platforms are intended to promote research actions based on collaborative projects between scientific and technical teams, laboratories and companies.
The recruitment of a post-doctoral researcher is part of the ANR Mach4 joint laboratory run by the team in collaboration with ITECA. In this context, an Industry 4.0 platform dedicated to human-environment interaction must be set up.
Constraints and risks
Regular travel to Angoulême (ITECA headquarters) will be necessary. Short-term travel, in France and abroad, is to be expected.
We talk about it on Twitter!