Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR3346-NADMAA-014
Workplace : FUTUROSCOPE
Date of publication : Thursday, November 07, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : gross monthly salary between 2617 € and 3017 €
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
At CNRS-Laboratoire PPRIME, located at Futuroscope, as part of the ANR Mach4 program carried out by the RoBioSS team, in collaboration with the ITECA company located in Angoulême (16), the researcher will have for mission to develop a 4.0 platform dedicated to human-environmental interaction for the factory of the future.
In this context, it will be necessary to develop software tools to assist in the design and optimization of production cells.
The research activities will fall in the four categories:
- integration of augmented reality and artificial intelligence tools in the context of the desing of a remote operation system for manipulation in extreme environments;
- development of digital twins of industrial installations which will integrate the dynamic behaviour of the various machines and operators, and model their interactions, right from the design process of the industrial site;
- operator instrumentation in immersion in a virtual reality environment, aiming at the development of workstations;
- design and implementation of a cobotic cell (man-robot cooperation in industrial production environment).
- Control - command of robotic devices
- Software development in C++
- Collaborative and open robotics
- Mechanical modelling in robotics
- Motion planning
- Scientific computing
The RoBioSS team (Robotics Biomechanics Sport and Health) of the Mechanical Engineering and Complex Systems department of the PPRIME Institute has a dual expertise in robotics and biomechanics (https://www.pprime.fr/?q=fr/recherche-scientifique/d3).
It hosts two technological platforms referenced within the Equipex Robotex network (http://equipex-robotex.fr/); these platforms are intended to promote research actions based on collaborative projects between scientific and technical teams, laboratories and companies.
The recruitment of a post-doctoral researcher is part of the ANR Mach4 joint laboratory run by the team in collaboration with ITECA. In this context, an Industry 4.0 platform dedicated to human-environment interaction must be set up.
Constraints and risks
Regular travel to Angoulême (ITECA headquarters) will be necessary. Short-term travel, in France and abroad, is to be expected.
We talk about it on Twitter!