Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR3251-LORLAM-003
Workplace : ORSAY
Date of publication : Friday, January 10, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 3400 and 4000 monthly
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 5 to 10 years
The candidate will participate to the study and development of novel data augmentation methods to improve the robustness of speech recognizers in adverse acoustic conditions for the targeted applications.
The objective of the work is to address speech recognition in noisy acoustic environments and degradation due to the signal capture or transmission (telephone, HF, VHF, oxygen masks...). The target languages are English and French.
- data preparation (speech corpora)
- analysis of the speech corpora
- conception of methods/models for acoustic data transformation
- evaluation of these models on varied speech recognition tasks
- writing of reports and scientific publications
- PhD in acoustics or speech processing
- Experience with signal processing and statistical models
- Computer and programming skills (Linux, C/C++, scripting languages)
- Fluent in oral and written English
The contract will be carried out in the Speech Processing Group at LIMSI (CNRS UP3251, Orsay, France).
Constraints and risks
nothing to signal. standard office working environment (computer)
We talk about it on Twitter!