Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR3212-JULQUI-005
Workplace : STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 11 May 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : à partir de 2675.28 euros bruts mensuels selon expérience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The candidate will coordinate clinical and basic research projects within the "neurodevelopmental disorders" research axis. At the clinical level, in liaison with a research nurse and neonatologists, he/she will be in charge of the successful completion of current and future clinical trials. He/she will liaise between the hospital services involved, including a centre in Stockholm (Karolinska Hospital). In terms of basic research, he/she will implement the modeling of clinical open questions by coordinating the work of a doctoral student and a research technician. With his/her expertise, he/she will be in charge of the training of the staff if necessary. In these projects, the candidate will be responsible for writing activity reports associated with the research programmes. In connection with the two principal investigators, he/she will set up the experimental programming and the logistics necessary for the successful completion of the work.
- Coordination of clinical studies on pain in premature infants
- Coordination of studies on the long-term impact of neonatal stress (rodent)
- Laboratory manager (logistics, orders, internal training, ...)
- Realization of the experiments according to the expertise and time available
- Assisting in the close supervision of a research technician, a doctoral student and a research nurse
- Scientific writing (activity reports, articles)
- Posséder une formation à la conception ou réalisation des procédures expérimentales de niveau 1, ainsi qu'une formation pour la chirurgie des rongeurs
- Avoir une expérience de la manipulation des rongeurs et des études expérimentales in vivo ou in vitro (techniques de base de laboratoire)
- Savoir rédiger des rapports scientifiques et des articles de recherche.
- Savoir travailler en équipe
- Avoir des qualités de management avérées, un grand sens de l'organisation et du respect des délais
- Une expérience en recherche clinique serait un plus pour ce poste
- Maîtriser l'anglais de niveau B2
- Formation requise : doctorat en neurosciences, fondamentales ou cliniques
The recruited candidate will join the "Plasticity of Pain Control" team at the Institute of Cellular and Integrative Neurosciences (INCI). He/she will be the project manager of the "neurodevelopmental disorders" axis in connection with the clinical and fondamental research principal investigators. The team is composed of about 18 people (including 7 permanent researchers). The INCI is made up of 9 research teams, for a total of approximately 120 employees, including 48 tenured researchers.
Constraints and risks
Constraints are mainly related to basic research activity, which may require work sequences outside working days. This activity will be exceptional. In terms of clinical work, several trips will be necessary to coordinate the work with the Karolinska Hospital in Stockholm, a partner in the projects.
We talk about it on Twitter!