Reference : UPR2357-WENSHE-003
Workplace : STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 June 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2690 and 3099 € monthly depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Highlighting the role of chromatin remodeling during meiotic 'Crossing-Over' (CO) and gametogenesis in Arabidopsis plants
- characterize Arabidopsis mutants deficient in one or more chromatin-remodeling factors;
- study the impact on histone methylation and the epigenome;
- analyze in cytology and/or genomics meiotic CO events.
- High motivation for fundamental research;
- Good autonomy and ability to communicate and work in a team;
- Fluency in English (level B2 minimum);
- Good training in plant molecular biology;
- Experience or background in genomic analysis/bioinformatics and/or cell biology in microscopy/imaging.
- The research work will be carried out at the IBMP of the CNRS, located on the Esplanade campus of the University of Strasbourg;
- The project is part of the 'Regulation and epigenetic memory' research team;
- The project is funded by ANR ChromCO, in collaboration with two other partners at IJPB INRA Versailles and IGEPP INRA Rennes.
Constraints and risks
Grant ChromCO ANR-19-CE20-0018
We talk about it on Twitter!