Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR2301-AURCLA-003
Workplace : GIF SUR YVETTE
Date of publication : Saturday, July 10, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 13 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2510 € to 2 694€ gross salary
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The research work aims at developing new electrocatalytic transformations for the access to polyfunctional aza-cycles. For that purpose, the generation of N-centered radicals will be explored.
- Development of new synthetic methods
- Optimization of reaction conditions
- Multistep synthesis
- Purification, characterization and post-synthetic functionalization
- Validation of the data and interpretation of the results
- Dissemination and promotion of the results
- Solid background in organic chemistry
- Strong lab skills in synthesis, purification and analysis of organic compounds
- Thoroughness and excellent communication skills
- Team spirit
- Use of common research database
- Apply health and safety rules
The ICSN, located in Gif sur Yvette, accommodates nearly 150 people. Spread over 3 buildings, the unit is made up of 4 Research Departments, the Scientific Services and Platforms Department, and the Administration Logistics Infrastructure Department. Within the "Organic synthesis and catalytic methods" Department, the researcher will join the POWER team made up of 3 researchers and 7 PhD students.
The employment contract is part of a collaborative project between Aurélie Claraz (ICSN, Gif-sur-Yvette) and Laurent El Kaïm (LSO, Polytechnique, Palaiseau).
Constraints and risks
Risks dealing with chemistry
We talk about it on Twitter!