Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR22-MARKRA-005
Workplace : STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Monday, June 7, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2675 € gross monthly
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The candidate will be in charge of the formulation, preparation and characterization of dispersed systems (nanoemulsions activatable in gas microbubbles) intended for diagnostic and therapy. The group at ICS will team up with a startup specialized in nanomaterials and a laboratory of medical imaging that will assess the systems prepared at the ICS.
- Purification and control of the components;
- Preparation and sterilization of the various systems prepared;
- Characterization of size and stability;
- Investigation of the morphology of the interfacial films
- Strong background in soft matter physical chemistry;
- Knowledge of techniques commonly used in chemistry (FT-IR, UV, NMR);
- Knowledge of techniques of particle analysis (dynamic light scattering);
- Autonomy in project management
- Communication skills with partners
The Institut Charles Sadron (ICS) is a CNRS Laboratory associated with the University of Strasbourg. The ICS is specialized in the science of self-assembled systems and polymers. It comprises 53 researchers, professors and associated professors, 38 engineers, technicians and administrative staff, as well as 100 PhD students, post-docs, interns and associated researchers. It includes well equipped platforms for characterization techniques (light scattering, rheology) and microscopy (electron and atomic force microscopies).
We talk about it on Twitter!