Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR22-LOIJIE-002
Workplace : STRASBOURG,STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 4 January 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2675,28 euros gross salary
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The postdoc researcher will be involved in : (i) syntheses of original (nucleo/glyco)peptides for the design of functional supramolecular hydrogels, (ii) the developement of applications in catalysis, (iii) the design of out-of-equilibrium complex systems based on the concept « Localized Enzyme-Assisted Self-Assembly » to mimic living matter.
- To synthesize (nucleo, glyco)peptides using solid support chemistry.
- To purify organic compounds using automated chromatographic methods.
- To characterize organic compounds, peptides, oligomers and polymers by NMR, mass psectrometry and all adequate spectrocopies (IR, CD, Fluo, etc).
- To design original supramolecular assemblies (nanofibres, hydrogels, dynamic systems, etc).
- To write scientific papers.
- PhD degree in Chemistry.
- Strong expertise in organic chemistry.
- To master peptide chemistry and solid support synthesis.
- To master HPLC analysis.
- To master all spectroscopical tools for supramolecular assemblies characterization.
- To master EXCEL, POWERPOINT and CHEMDRAW.
- Strong knowledge in supramolecular chemistry and macromolecular chemistry.
- To be curious, being autonomous and to take responsability.
- To show a strong motivation and a strong taste for academic research.
- To master english langage.
The research activities of the Charles Sadron Institute (ICS) concern polymer materials and self-assembled systems. This CNRS unit is fully equipped to support its research teams working in these fields. The host group is an international leader in the field of supramolecular hydrogels and thin films design. The recruited post-doctoral researcher will work in collaboration with different experts from the ICS but also with other experts from the University of Strasbourg and international ones. He/she will have his/her own fume hood, an office equipped with a computer. He/she will work within the group "Polyelectrolytes, Complexes and Materials" (PECMAT), and will be placed under the direct responsibility of the person in charge. He/she will also be invited to present his/her work in the form of oral communications in at least one scientific congress.
Constraints and risks
Work with a fume hood.
National and international collaborations involving travel.
We talk about it on Twitter!