Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UPR22-EMIMOU-002
Workplace : STRASBOURG
Date of publication : Tuesday, November 05, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2097.65 euros gross monthly salary according to experience
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The European Project Manager is responsible for the organisational, administrative, financial and legal management of the European project. He/she assists the scientific leader in the coordination of his project and ensures the animation of the research network, whose general functioning he/she facilitates in accordance with the terms of the grant agreement and the consortium agreement.
1/ Project coordination and communication
- Assist the scientific coordinator in supervising the implementation of the project and monitoring the work plan;
- Develop and implement the management tools for project management (methodological guide of procedures, website with collaborative space, etc.);
- Coordinate the network and exchanges between partners;
- Organize and lead consortium meetings,
- Drafting agendas and minutes of consortium meetings and monthly teleconferences.
- Acting as an intermediary between the European Commission and the consortium.
2/ Administrative and Financial management
- Assist the partners on the administrative aspects of the project and answer their questions, in particular regarding the rules of administrative and financial justification procedures specific to Horizon 2020.
- Ensure regular monitoring of the project (deliverables, milestones and technical reports) according to the established provisional timetable, as well as contract amendments (amendments, new partners).
- Coordinate the production of deliverables and drafting activity reports;
- Budgetary monitoring of expenditure in collaboration with the financial service (breakdown and transfer of funds, financial reporting, budget update and monitoring, internal financial summary reports, advice on financial rules, etc.),
- Coordinate the preparation, consolidation and submission of reports
- Drafting of presentations and/or presentation guides for reports, sending documents (form C, model audit certificate), retrieval and analysis of financial documents, drafting management reports (possibly activity reports) in collaboration with the Partnership and Valorisation Service;
- Ensure that all necessaries documents for the reporting process and cost justification are properly prepared and archived by all partners.
- Follow-up of internal by acting as an interface between the consortium and the European Commission, managing information between the partners. (mailing, intranet, etc.)
- Follow-up of external communication actions (preparation of press releases, coordination of the website, newsletter, etc.) in connection with the WP leader;
- Follow-up of communication and dissemination events in connection with the WP leader.
- Raise partner's awareness to the dissemination of results, respect for gender equality and the science/society link;
4/ Legal follow-up
- Ensure compliance with the obligations described in the grant agreement and consortium agreement;
- Monitor and update contractual documents (amendments);
- Provide information and advice to partners on legal aspects.
- C2 level in English – (teleconferences and reporting in English);
- Master, Doctorate degree or equivalent, possibly including a first experience in European project management. A specialization in Chemistry would be an asset;
- Know EC management rules in the context of Horizon 2020 research programs;
- Know the organization and functioning of French public research;
- Command project management tools (spreadsheets, planning tools, etc.).
Required Qualities :
- A strong sense of rigor and organization
- Dynamism, reactivity.
- Ability to find solutions
- Ability to work independently while being accountable;
- Ability to work in a team and in an intercultural environment;
- Essential writing and synthesis skills;
- Knowledge of communication and organization of events appreciated;
- A scientific background, specially in Chemistry, would be a truly asset.
The CNRS Institut Charles Sadron is recruiting a full-time European Project Manager to ensure the implementation and monitoring of the “ArtMoMa” project, funded by the 8th Framework Programme of the European Union for Research and Innovation (Horizon 2020).
This MARIE SKŁODOWSKA CURIE project aims to structure a training network for doctoral students in the field of Artificial Molecular Machines for a period of 48 months. The project is coordinated by a permanent researcher from the SAMS research group (http://sams.ics-cnrs.unistra.fr/en/) at the Institut Charles Sadron, who is also Professor at the University of Strasbourg. The consortium brings together 20 public and private-sector partners from 8 European countries.
Constraints and risks
The position requires frequent travel throughout Europe.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 15 December 2019 –
Auditions of the selected candidates will be held in mid-January 2020
The contract of 12 months is renewable for a period of 36 months.
We talk about it on Twitter!