Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMS3598-ARIALL-009
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Monday, February 17, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 May 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Remuneration between 2151 and 2748 euros gross monthly depending on experience
Desired level of education : 3-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
As part of the H2020 TRIPLE project, we are looking for a Data Engineer / IT Developer to create the processing chain, the APIs and the web interface (GUI) of a discovery platform.
The recruited person will carry out the following activities :
● Develop the data processing chain for the new platform;
● Set up necessary tools for data enrichment;
● Organize data indexing ;
● Develop the platform's REST APIs;
● Build the TRIPLE web platform.
● Skills of object programming techniques;
● Advanced skills in the languages development : PHP, jQuery and SASS;
● Knowledge of the Symfony 4 Framework;
● Advanced skills of APIs (REST) and data languages (JSON, XML);
● Knowledge of data interoperability methods and techniques and the Semantic Web (RDF, SPARQL, JSON-LD);
● Advanced skills of search engine tools (ElasticSearch in particular);
● Knowledge of stream processing methods: Flink, Kafka, Talend, etc. ;
● Experience in Big-Data technologies;
● Advanced knowledge of organization in Agile mode;
● English language B2 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
● Ability to report to the project manager.
● Apply domain techniques
● Complex real-time data processing
● Manage relationships with stakeholders
● Write technical documentation
● Regular watch
● Support and advising tasks
The TRIPLE project (Targeting Researchers through Innovative Practices and Multilingual Exploration) is structured by a consortium of 18 partners from across Europe, national and European public institutions, foundations and SMEs, funded by the European Commission with 5.6 million euros between 2019 and 2023. The TRIPLE project is a dedicated service of the European research infrastructure OPERAS and will be offered in the catalogue of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC). The project will help Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) research in Europe to gain visibility, be more effective and efficient, and contribute to the reuse of data and projects within SSH and beyond.
The IT developer will be assigned to the Very Large Research Infrastructure - TGIR Huma-Num, supported by the CNRS, the University of Aix Marseille and the Condorcet Campus. To find out more about the missions of the TGIR Huma-Num: https://www.huma-num.fr/la-tgir-en-bref.
The developer will be part of the unit's "Digital Services" cluster under the responsibility of the head of the cluster, who is also involved in the TRIPLE project, and will collaborate transversally with the various Huma-Num clusters within a unit currently composed of 19 people spread over Paris and Lyon. He/she will work in particular in collaboration with the TRIPLE coordinators and project manager in order to ensure that the deadlines and specifications established by the European Commission are respected.
The person recruited will be assigned to the Lyon branch of the TGIR (housed at the IN2P3 Computing Centre in Villeurbanne) but an assignment to the Paris branch (Campus Condorcet in Aubervilliers) could be considered.
Constraints and risks
Frequent travel in France and Europe is to be expected.
We talk about it on Twitter!