Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMS3598-ARIALL-007
Workplace : VILLEURBANNE
Date of publication : Wednesday, November 27, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 February 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Remuneration between 2139 and 2727 euros gross monthly depending on experience
Desired level of education : 3-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Within the framework of the European project H2020 TRIPLE, the person in charge of the processing of scientific data will be mainly assigned to the follow-up and management of the tasks presented in the work package "data acquisition and categorisation". He/she may also be required to work on other work packages related to data processing. He/she will work with the project partners and ensure that the deadlines and deliverables are met.
The person in charge of processing the scientific data will carry out the following activities:
● Ensure and maintain the content of scientific, terminological and bibliometric databases and contribute to the statistical study of data
● Participate in the evolution of web data techniques (open access, semantic web) and their support
● Establish and apply data processing chain procedures appropriate to the subject under study
● Process, enrich, validate and use data in compliance with standards by following a quality approach
● Participate in the implementation and improvement of the structure and content of databases
● Support projects within a team or in partnership, by coordinating human, technical or financial resources
● Take an active part in professional and/or technological networks
● Disseminate and promote the results of the studies carried out
● Ensure business, scientific and technological monitoring
● Documentary techniques
● Library Science
● Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
● Digital tools and their uses
● Editorial chain
● Information law
● Domain culture
● Environment and professional networks
● Project management methodology
● Organize and process data
● Knowledge of data formats (Dublin Core, XML,...)
● Documentary techniques oriented towards the Semantic Web
● Editorial chain specific to research data
● English language: B2 minimum (common European framework of reference for languages)
● Apply the techniques of the domain
● Fill in performance indicators
● Manage relationships with contacts
● Develop specifications
● Identify the right sources
● Support and advice
● A taste for teamwork
● Desired field of training: Translator and terminologists / DU (University) or Master's degree as ESIT or ISIT.
The TRIPLE (Targeting Researchers through Innovative Practices and Multilingual Exploration) project is structured by a consortium of 18 partners from across Europe, national and European public institutions, foundations and SMEs, funded by the European Commission with €5.6 million between 2019 and 2023. The TRIPLE project is a dedicated service of the European research infrastructure OPERAS and will be offered in the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) catalogue. The project will help Human and Social Sciences (SHS) research in Europe to become more visible, effective and efficient, and will contribute to the reuse of data and projects within and beyond SHS.
The person in charge of scientific data processing will be assigned to the Very Large Research Infrastructure - TGIR Huma-Num, supported by the CNRS, the University of Aix Marseille and the Campus Condorcet. For more information on the missions of the TGIR Huma-Num: https://www.huma-num.fr/la-tgir-en-bref.
The person in charge of scientific data processing will integrate the unit "Digital Services" department under the responsibility of the unit manager and will collaborate in a transversal way with the various Huma-Num departments within a unit currently composed of 18 people spread over Paris and Lyon. He/she will work in collaboration with TRIPLE's coordinators and project manager to ensure that the deadlines and specifications established by the European Commission are respected.
The person recruited will be assigned to the Lyon entité of the TGIR (IN2P3 computing center in Villeurbanne) but an assignment in Paris (Campus Condorcet in Aubervilliers) will also be possible.
Constraints and risks
Frequent travel in France and Europe are expected.
We talk about it on Twitter!