Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR9197-ODILEC2-040
Workplace : GIF SUR YVETTE
Date of publication : Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2605 and 3615 € gross monthly according to experience.
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The postdoctoral researcher for the computer modeling of epileptic seizures using mean-field models, and integration in The Virtual Brain environment (co-supervised by Viktor Jirsa, Marseille University). This work will contribute to the European-funded "Human Brain Project".
- Computer based modeling and analysis
- Adaptation of mean-field models to integrate the genesis of seizures
- Integration in the Virtual Brain environment and simulation at the whole-brain level
- Participate to the scientific animation of the group and the EITN
- Excellent knowledge of neuroscience and computational neuroscience
- Knowledge of dynamical systems
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Being autonomous but also work in a team.
The "Computational Neuroscience" group is composed of 10 researchers and 3 engineers, and is part of the "Integrative and Computational Neuroscience" (ICN) department of the Paris-Saclay Neuroscience Institute (NeuroPSI). These groups also run the European Institute of Theoretical Neuroscience (EITN). The research team is inter-disciplinary, at the interface between physics, computer science and neurosciences, with a strong implication in European projects.
Le chercheur post-doctorant sera placé sous la responsabilité hiérarchique du responsable d'équipe
We talk about it on Twitter!