Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR9007-JEALAH0-004
Workplace : MARNE LA VALLEE
Date of publication : Monday, March 22, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 13 months
Expected date of employment : 1 May 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2,500 to 2,700 euros gross monthly salary
Desired level of education : Engineer
Experience required : Indifferent
Development of a TEM coaxial cell for electromagnetic characterization of dielectric materials. Extraction of complex permittivity and permeability from solid, granular or gel materials. Study of uncertainties on the results.
- Optimization of the geometry of a coaxial characterization cell containing annular samples of around 20 cm in diameter, up to 3 cm in thickness. Objectives: limitation of the excitation of higher order modes and the highest possible longitudinal compactness.
- Tests and optimization of several methods of calibration and extraction of characteristic parameters
- Estimation of performance limits in terms of frequency band, max / min values of loss tangent and relative permittivity on a wide variety of samples
- Analysis of error propagations in calculations.
- Experience in experimental methodologies in the field of microwave frequencies,
- Very good knowledge of Matlab,
- Good understanding of articles containing mathematical processing on the use of measured data
The mission will be carried out within the ESYCOM laboratory, UMR CNRS 9007 (80 people), located at the University Gustave Eiffel.
Part of the laboratory's activities focuses on applied electromagnetism.
The laboratory has a technological platform "Radiated and guided propagation" on which the experiments will take place.
The person recruited will be placed under the direct hierarchical responsibility of the DU and will work in close collaboration with a research engineer and a technician.
The project is part of a maturation project funded by the Society for the Acceleration of Technology Transfer (SATT) ERGANEO and should lead to industrial development and patent filing.
We talk about it on Twitter!