Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR9002-JERMOR-002
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 22 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2363 to 3014 € depending research accomplishment
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The project manager will manage a collaborative research & development project between the CNRS lab (IGH) (20% of the working time) and the Diag2Tec company (80% of the working time). The goal of this project is to develop services' related to preclinical development of new molecules/therapeutic agents in multiple myeloma and B-cell Lymphoma. Missions will be associated with the development of new technical protocols including the assessment of the metabolic profiles of specific cellular models in association with the response to different treatments. The project manager will also manage, with the scientific team, the services' and contracts proposed by Diag2Tec company.
- Management of the R&D projects (design of study, timeline, reporting, scientific deliverables…).
- Development of biological in vitro protocols/assays related to the preclinical development of new molecules (cell culture and culture of primary cells, cytotoxicity assays to different treatments, defining the mechanisms of action …)
- Multiparameter Flow cytometry
- Participation in the quality management system ISO 9001v 2015
- Management of students or technicians
- Development of technical proposals and reporting of results
- Presentation in scientific meeting
Candidates must hold a Ph.D. or Master degree, and be highly motivated and hardworking with experience in molecular, cell biology and flow Cytometry including evidence of research accomplishment. Our laboratories offer the opportunity to conduct high quality collaborative research in a supportive environment.
Please email your CV, a statement of research interests, and the names of two references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The recruitment will be done by the CNRS (CDD; 22 months) with the possibility to obtain a position in the Diag2Tec company at the end of the contract.
The working time in the company is estimated to 80%.
The working time in the academic laboratory is estimated to 20%.
Constraints and risks
The PhD or Master 2 degree must have been obtained after the 1st January 2019.
We talk about it on Twitter!