Reference : UMR8529-AURDUC-005
Workplace : VILLENEUVE D ASCQ
Date of publication : Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2023
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2800€ et 3100€ gross monthly
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
- carry out personal research project whose themes fall within the scope of the chair of excellence;
- participate in the organization of a symposium as part of the chair of excellence (planned for fall 2023), in collaboration with the members of the team;
- participate in the dissemination of research: publications are planned as part of the project and the person recruited will be invited to participate as an author or co-author.
- participate in the activities and life of the host laboratory (participation in seminars, conferences, etc.);
- contribute to the organization of a symposium within the framework of the chair of excellence (planned for the fall of 2023), in collaboration with the members of the team;
- submit or publish, as part of the postdoctoral contract, at least one publication in a peer-reviewed journal corresponding to the post-doc project and bearing the mention of UMR 8529 IRHiS;
- submit a final activity and research report describing the year's activities and corresponding to the project submitted during the competition;
- respect the rules of the European Charter for Researchers.
- hold a doctorate or equivalent at the time of submission of the application;
- carry out a research project linked to the political, economic or social history of one or several countries of Central and Eastern Europe, from the 18th to the 21st century, and be scientifically associated with the project;
- have solid research experience, demonstrated by publications in peer-reviewed journals, participation in conferences and workshops at the international level;
- have experience working in a team.
The UMR 8529 IRHiS Laboratory, part of the Doctoral School of Human and Social Sciences of the University of Lille, is launching a call for applications for a one-year postdoctoral contract (12 months), starting January 1st, 2023.
The project must be part of the program of the Chair of Excellence currently held by Roman Krakovsky and relate to an aspect of the political, economic or social history of one or more countries of Central and Eastern Europe, from the 18th to the 21st century.
The project will be supervised by Justine Faure (Full Professor, University of Lille, Faculty of Humanities, IRHiS) and Roman Krakovsky (I-Site Chair of Excellence, University of Lille / Assistant Professor, University of Ottawa, Canada).
Constraints and risks
- The candidate must demonstrate a good knowledge of French and English and of at least one Central and Eastern European language.
- The application and the research project can be written in French or in English.
We talk about it on Twitter!