Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8520-LAUCLA-002
Workplace : VILLENEUVE D ASCQ
Date of publication : Friday, November 06, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 4 January 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Around 2000 euros per month
Desired level of education : Higher than 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
Develop an infrastructure for the large-scale deployment of IoT networks to study the scale transition and experiment it in a real environment (confrontation with uses and users);
- Setting up radio access points on USRPs.
- Implementation of generic nodes that can accommodate various sensors and include an embedded intelligence part.
- Testing of the whole system within IRCICA.
- Setting up tests in environments frequented by the general public (initially the Lilliad Learning Center of the University of Lille).
- GNU Radio, Matlab
- Digital communications, signal processing
- Microcontrollers, embedded systems
IRCICA (Institute for Research on Software and Hardware Components for Information and Advanced Communication) is a Service and Research Unit (USR-3380) associating the CNRS and the University of Lille. Based on a project hotel structure, IRCICA has been developing interdisciplinary research over the last ten years to imagine and create responsible information and communication technologies. This approach enables researchers with complementary skills to be brought together in the same place to tackle major scientific and societal challenges with interdisciplinary and/or disruptive approaches from the very beginning of the projects.
IRCICA's research activities are based on 3 experimental platforms at the best international level, one of which is in telecom (Advanced Communication Systems).
We talk about it on Twitter!