Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8518-ANNPRI-011
Workplace : VILLENEUVE D ASCQ
Date of publication : Thursday, April 22, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 June 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Gross salary between 2675,28 € et 3084,60 € euros/month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The selected candidate will have to invest in the experimental use of the calibration bench for all FTIR instruments of the MAGIC consortium, participate in improving the performance of the numerical procedure to retrieve the vertical profiles of GHG concentrations
Main mission will be to participate in the international measurement campaign that will take place during this summer (August 2021) at Kiruna in northern Sweden..
- A doctorate in atmospheric sciences or equivalent.
- Experience in infrared spectroscopy.
-Good knowledge in radiative transfer.
- Experience in developing a retrieval algorithm and / or analyzing satellite observations.
-Experience in ground-based measurement during field campaigns.
- Excellent written and oral command of English.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Expertise in a programming language (MathLab, Python, C++, ...)
The researcher will work at Lboratoire d'Optique Atmospheric within "Aerosols "team.
Research program related to the subject: Microcarb, Merlin, IASI-NG.
Partners are CNES and LMD (Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique)
We talk about it on Twitter!