Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8226-MICCOH-002
Workplace : PARIS 05
Date of publication : Monday, December 02, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 2 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : between 2693 and 4016 € gross monthly salary depending on level of experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 5 to 10 years
Analyze the structure and function of mitofusins
- Isolation of the oligomerization complex of mitofusins
- Production and purification of recombinant mitofusins
- Physico-chemical analysis of recombinant mitofusins
- Study of the oligomerization properties of mitofusins in vivo and in vitro
- Production and purification of membrane proteins
- Advanced expertise in biochemistry
- Expertise in Crystallography and Cryo-EM
The work will be conducted within the team "Membrane dynamics and post-translational modifications" at the Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Biology of Eukaryote (UMR8226, CNRS - Sorbonne University, http://www.lbmce.ibpc.fr). Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology (IBPC) in Paris.
The IBPC, created in 1930 by the Edmond de Rothschild Foundation, has a multidisciplinary vocation to promote research in all fields of biology and offers an exceptional scientific environment of opening on all disciplines. It enjoys a location in the heart of Paris, in the student district (Latin Quarter) and the Montagne Sainte-Geneviève which hosts the highest concentration of research institution in the city.
We talk about it on Twitter!