Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8214-PIECAR-002
Workplace : ORSAY
Date of publication : Thursday, June 3, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 November 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : gross monthly salary between 2600 and 2800 euros, depending on experience.
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The researcher will join the SPECTROMAN project which aims at sutdying by gas phase vibrational spectroscopy the iteractions between sugars and peptides and the role of water in molecular recognition porcesses. The mission will be to observe and interpret vibrational spectra of sugar-peptide complexes.
- gas phase vibrational spectroscopy experiments
- exploration of conformational landscapes by theoretical chemistry methods
- treatment, analysis and interpretation of the results
- presentation of results in meetings, workshops, conferences
- publication of results
- participation to the SPECTROMAN projects meetings
- gas phase vibrational spectroscopy
- supersonic jets
- laser desorption
- optics and lasers
- vaccuum technology
- mass spectrometry
- quantum chemistry, QM, MM
- good level of english communication
ISMO is the research institute located at Plateau de Saclay and nationally and internationally recognized for its activity in applications of nanotechnologies for biological and medical research, molecular physics, spectroscopy (with astrophysical applications), surface science, and plasmonics. The candidate will work in the SYSIPHE group which is specialized in the experimental and theoretical study of complex molecular systems in diluted phases.
We talk about it on Twitter!