Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8094-THIPOI0-003
Workplace : MONTROUGE
Date of publication : Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Type of Contract : FTC Technical / Administrative
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 1 October 2021
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2300 and 2500 euros per month
Desired level of education : 5-year university degree
Experience required : Indifferent
The position is related to the current reflection on ethics and the uses of AI in society. It includes a part of animation (élaboration of a curriculum on the topic, animation of a working group) and a part of research, on a theme related to ethics or the uses of AI in society. The research part will be defined depending on the interests of the candidate, with the person supervising the position.
- Contribute to the development of a curriculum on ethics and AI (intensive teaching week)
- Contribute to the animation of a working group on the topic and of the relations with other working groups on the topic
- Follow the evolution of legislation in this area, particularly at European level
- Conduct more focused research related to the general theme
- General computing skills (programming, in particular Python and web programming)
- Good knowledge of recent AI techniques
- Good general knowledge of ethics and philosophy
- Good knowledge of ethical issues in AI
- Ability to lead courses or workshops in the field (to a specialized audience or to a more general one)
- Fluent English
Work will take place at the Lattice laboratory, at the Ecole Normale Supérieure, in Montrouge and Paris, as part of Thierry Poibeau's Prairie Fellowship.
We talk about it on Twitter!