Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR8025-SERDAU-001
Workplace : LILLE
Date of publication : Monday, November 04, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 6 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2743 € monthly gross salary
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
As part of the I-Site University of Lille North Europe ERC GENERATOR project "Books that made the law in the Americas", he/she will participate in the preparation and drafting of a response to the ERC SYNERGY GRANT call.
- Documentary research (libraries and archives) in the history of law and justice and the history of books.
- Production of documentary resources and participation in the creation of databases.
- Writing notices
- Organisation of working meetings and scientific seminars.
- Preparation of scientific field missions.
- PhD in the field of legal history or book history (modern and contemporary periods)
- Experience in the analysis of documentary and archival resources
- Knowledge in the field of digital humanities and bibliometrics
- Ability to write in English.
- A knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is desired
The research work will be carried out at the Centre d'Histoire judiciaire de Lille in collaboration with partner universities: Ghent, Helsinki and Madrid. He/she will work under the supervision of project leader and in collaboration with the laboratory's computer specialist. One-week trips are expected to take place in Europe and South America.
We talk about it on Twitter!